Dear Supporters of COH,
You are very important and significant partners with us in our mission, as we journey to build community acceptance for our precious clients, and to bring hope to their parents and caregivers. Theirs is a constant climb to overcome challenges, with love and patience, every day.
With these twin thoughts of building acceptance and bringing hope clearly etched in my mind, I have been focusing in the recent times, on how COH can best communicate with you, in as timely a manner as possible, to strengthen our relationship and build on common purpose. Towards this end, we have embarked on a website revamp and this first e-newsletter to you.
For starters, you can:
- Click around to check out the latest COH news and find out more about what happens in our Activity Centres.
- Scroll to the top and you will see a navigation bar that will lead you to the main sections of the website. Click “home” to get to the website’s landing page.
- On the right sidebar and you will see a box where you can encourage your friends and colleagues to subscribe to our e-newsletter.
- Right below that is an opportunity to “like” and follow us on Facebook.
- Click on the “Donate” box and note the possibilities there. Likewise click on the “Volunteer” box to find out how our clients spend their time with us, and the different ways you can serve and make a difference in their lives.
- Feel free to pen your thoughts in the comment boxes located at the bottom of every article. We would love to hear from you.
And right at the foot of the webpage, you will notice a website navigation panel that will lead you to the various sections we’ve put in place to help you better understand us, what we do, our clients and the disabilities they have to live with everyday.
We value your contributions!
Your support whether in the form of encouraging words to our staff and caregivers, or your assuring smiles and gracious acts of kindness, go a long way to strengthen our resolve and tenacity to care. We deeply appreciate your little remembrances of COH, in thinking well of us and saying little prayers of blessings upon us.
Thank you also for your donations and time in volunteering to assist in looking after our clients. Your gifts of funds and your presence help ease and lighten our load.
Our commitment to you and all our stakeholders remain resolutely the same:
• To constantly aim for a higher quality of care and service delivery to our clients
• To grow our level of support for their parents and caregivers in the home
• To develop our staff by providing them with professional training and career enhancement opportunities in COH
Please let us know if you wish to receive (or stop receiving) a hardcopy version of our newsletter, by clicking here.
I pray for God’s rich blessings upon you and your loved ones!
Christian Outreach to the Handicapped